How to Recover Your Deleted Files Using Recuva
It is quite obvious that you are here reading this article because you have accidentally deleted some really important file(s) or maybe because your computer crashed and that one important file is lost forever… Or is it? Well, the good news for you is that it might be not lost forever and there is a really easy way to recover it: using an amazing tool known as Recuva!
Recuva is a really efficient tool that actually does what it is designed to do: recover your lost or deleted files easily and quickly. It is a really user-friendly tool and even newbies can take advantage of it. And the best part is this tool is free of cost!
Many different data recovery tools are available online but not all of them are up-to-the-mark. I have personally used Recuva and the results were very satisfactory. The features discussed below make it a really handy tool.
Some of the basic features of Recuva are as following:
- It is a free tool.
- Allows recovering deleted files from your Windows PC, Mobile phone, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player.
- It even allows recovering data from damaged or formatted disks!
- It has the ability of recovering deleted emails on Microsoft Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Windows Live Mail.
- It can recover unsaved Word documents from their temporary files!
- He deep scan feature makes sure no stone is left unturned and all the deeply-buried files are scanned too to find what you are looking for.
- It not only has the ability to recover files but can also help you delete and erase your files permanently so that they cannot be ever recovered again.
- It boasts support for all modern versions of Windows and for more than 37 languages.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR FILES USING RECUVA STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE:
1. Download Recuva from HERE.
2. Start Recuva.
3. On the Wizard page shown below, click ‘Next’ as shown below.
4. Then select the type of file you wish to recover out of the given types. In case you are not sure of the type of file, select other. Click ‘Next’.
5. Select the location out of the given options, or browse to select the drive, where you wish to search for the file and then click ‘Next’.
6. Then click on ‘Start’ button to start the scan. You can select the deep scan option if you want. It can take hours to scan but will give better results. My suggestion would be to scan normally first and if you don’t find what you are looking for then you can go for deep scan option the second time.